Pages

The adventures of a fifty-something into the world of crafting!

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Last day of Training Today!!

It is barely light out, it is raining 'Again', we have had no summer this year, a bare few days.  And here I am going into my last day of training. We had our last practical test yesterday with managers listening to our practice scenarios, which I think went well for the most part.  Not sure what they have in mind today to top that, but tomorrow we are supposed to go into 10 days of 'Nesting', this is where we have help on the floor when we take calls, so I think the nerves will be showing for that experience.

I am thinking that once I settle into all this, I can start treating it as a job, and begin working on the rest of my life, and do some more crafting.  I have my eye on a crochet pattern for a skirt. It is part of a book, and have sent off an enquiry to make sure that the pattern is for the skirt in the picture as opposed to the beret and fingerless gloves the model is wearing.  I don't want to buy the book of 25 patterns, only to find that the skirt I love is not one of the patterns, you get the idea !

Well off to work now, have a great day readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment