Pages

The adventures of a fifty-something into the world of crafting!

Friday 9 September 2011

More Training start on Monday!

We had two weeks of classroom training, and then three weeks of supported time on the phones, and now we are back for more training.. just four days, and then back to practice what we have learned.

On the crafting front, I have now got the small french knitter with the four prongs, and am planning on yet more necklaces.. so watch this space for evidence of that. 

Considering we have had barely any summer, and although we have had some really nice warm weather more recently.. summer finally here in fact.. I am almost looking forward to winter, so I can start making more neck warmers and the like.  I have also bought an interesting pattern for a man's scarf, that is shaped like a V at the front, so plan to make one for my hubby for the winter.. he has had a request in for a Guernsey sweater for several winters, so that is also on my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment