Pages

The adventures of a fifty-something into the world of crafting!

Thursday 4 October 2012

Some items I have created over the intermission in my Blog!

Here are a few photos of things I have created in the time while I both neglected my crafts and my blogging.

This is a knitted skirt with a crocheted somewhat lacey edge, with a matching lacey scarf that is crocheted.  It is made with chunky yarn, that is pretty soft, and the scarf is set off with a lovely penanular broach.


I have become a shawl person, and here is a blue cottonish yarn.. and fortunately I have become more adept at wearing it than in this photo.


This little neck shawl, of which is a DROPS design. They are knitted with a lovely crocheted edging.


This next shawl I made from a scrummy stretchy yarn.. so spring like.. and this photo was more to show the pattern than the wearing of it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment