Pages

The adventures of a fifty-something into the world of crafting!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

I am back to my Crafting and my Blog!

A lot has happened since I last posted.  I was working a night shift at a call center for about six months, which was how would you say brutal to say the least.  

I am now again unemployed, but have been back working on my crafts, and my latest piece have been a foray into Boot Toppers. 

This style can be worn flat showing the cables above the top of the boot, or can also be work with the cable over lapping / turned down over the top edge of the boot.


This is a closeup shot of the cable pattern.


This last one is a pattern with a tab and button, which will give the top of the Boot Topper additional interest.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment